Responding to Special Needs of Interventional Radiologists
As an Interventional Radiologist dedicated to best patient care, are you concerned about who is actually signing out your patient’s diagnosis?
Do you worry that an overworked, inexperienced pathologist at some large and impersonal laboratory across the country might not give your patient the attention he/she so richly deserves?
Does the pathologist take the time to personally communicate to you crucial results?
We at Integrated Pathology understand your concerns and have established our Anatomic Pathology Laboratory on the premise that patient care is a top value. We are uniquely positioned to provide diagnostic pathology services to interventional radiologists performing biopsies in their Imaging Centers and Surgicenters. To assure smooth seamless service, our knowledgable and personable sales/field representatives and client services department are a phone call away. They work with your office manager and the rest of your staff to customize our services to your specific needs. For your convenience we provide shipping supplies, and pre-printed requisitions.
You can think of us as an extension of your own practice.
Trusting us with your patient’s diagnosis is a wise decision.
- We provide timely, clear and concise reports which contain reliable and relevant information conducive to better patient management.
- Every effort is made to confirm and note on our reports calcifications noted on mammograms.
- Our reports integrate the latest thinking in pathology concepts and methodology. For example, ER, PR, Ki-67 and HER-2/neu staining is performed in breast cancer patients to assist in therapy, prognosis and management. Our Her-2/neu testing meets the ASCO/CAP guideline recommendations. Reflexing to Her-2 FISH is done when appropriate.
- Interpretive comments are offered as necessary to clarify and elucidate points that may affect physician follow up and decision making, particularly the different options between DCIS and LCIS.
- When appropriate, digital images are provided as part of the final report.
We believe medicine is a calling, and patient care is the top priority.
With that in mind we:
- Are accessible, easy to communicate with and eager to partner with you for the benefit of the patient entrusted to our care.
- Fax, and upon request electronically transmit pathology diagnostic reports.
- Follow up with phone calls to physicians on interesting and unusual cases.
- Consult with world renowned experts for second opinions.
- Provide friendly and reliable courier service.
- Work with all insurance plans, billing the insurance company directly. Patients will only be billed for allowable co-payments and deductibles, as mandated by federal law in amounts determined by their insurance plan.