Responding to Special Needs of Dermatologists, Plastic Surgeons, Podiatrists & Primary Care Physicians.
As a treating physician dedicated to best patient care, are you concerned about who is actually signing out your patient’s diagnosis?
Do you worry that an overworked, inexperienced pathologist at some large and impersonal laboratory across the country might not give your patient the attention he/she so richly deserves?
Does the pathologist take the time to personally communicate to you crucial results?
We at Integrated Pathology understand your concerns and have established our Anatomic Pathology Laboratory on the premise that patient care is a top value. With our board certified pathologist who brings 25+ years of expert diagnostic experience, Integrated Pathology is uniquely positioned to provide accurate diagnostic pathology services to Dermatologists, Plastic Surgeons, Podiatrists & Primary Care Physicians in their offices and surgicenters. To assure smooth, seamless and timely service, our knowledgable and personable field service representative and client services staff are a phone call away. They work with your staff to customize our services to your specific needs. For your convenience we provide shipping supplies, and pre-printed requisitions.
You can think of us as an extension of your own practice.
Our experienced board certified pathologist diagnoses all biopsies of the skin, nails and subcutaneous tissue, evaluating metastatic neoplasia, spindle cell neoplasia, squamous cell neoplasia, fungal organisms and metastatic cancers & lymphomas, utilizing routine and special stains, as well as an extensive array of immunohistochemical stains.
Trusting us with your patient’s diagnosis is a wise decision.
- We provide timely, clear and concise reports which contain reliable and relevant information conducive to better patient management.
- Our reports integrate the latest thinking in pathology concepts and methodology.
- Melanocytic Neoplasia evaluated utilizing S-100, HMB-45 and Pan-Melanoma Markers (double stain).
- Spindle Cell Neoplasia evaluated utilizing S-100, HMB-45, Pankeratin; Muscle Specific Actin and Vimentin.
- Squamous Cell Neoplasia evaluated utilizing p63, Pankeratin, CK7, and Ki-67.
- Fungal Organisms evaluated utilizing PAS with and without Diastase, GMS and FM.
- Metastatic Cancer and Lymphoma panels utilized when indicated by morphology.
We believe medicine is a calling, and patient care is the top priority.
With that in mind we:
- Are accessible, easy to communicate with and eager to partner with you for the benefit of the patient entrusted to our care.
- Fax, and upon request electronically transmit pathology diagnostic reports.
- Follow up with phone calls to physicians on interesting and unusual cases.
- Consult with world renowned experts for second opinions.
- Provide friendly and reliable courier service.
- Work with all insurance plans, billing the insurance company directly. Patients will only be billed for allowable co-payments and deductibles.