Our Mission Statement
Integrated Pathology is an independent, Anatomic Pathology Laboratory uniquely dedicated to patients, their families and their treating physicians. We provide precise, accurate and prompt patient-centered diagnostic pathology services. Our passion for the art and science of medicine, highly trained pathologists and laboratory staff combined with cutting edge technology, holistically integrates diagnostic data to optimize patient diagnosis, treatment, management and prognosis.
Our Vision Statement
Integrated Pathology will be the diagnostic Anatomic Pathology Laboratory of choice to outpatients and their treating physicians within the communities we serve.
Our Core Values
- Patients, their families and treating physicians are our top priority, rather than corporate shareholders with conflicting agendas.
- Collaboration, communication and consultation with the treating physicians build relationships of trust, and ensure excellent diagnostic insights within the context of the
patient as a whole.
- Rigorous continuing medical education keeps our pathology team on the cutting edge of innovation in the field.
- High work ethic, team work, and professional collaboration throughout our laboratory promote an environment in which growth, change, and innovation maximize excellent patient care.
Integrated Pathology is uniquely dedicated to serving the diagnostic pathology needs of the following specialties:
- General Surgeons & Breast Surgeons
- Interventional Radiologists
Our local presence, cutting edge technology, and high quality personalized service make Integrated Pathology a smart and natural choice for your practice. Large national or regional reference laboratories are ill-equipped to provide this level of personalized service which is our hallmark.